Question about health?

Moderator: Mods

Hermionestwin

Question about health?

Post by Hermionestwin »

Hi all,
my 10mth old IRN she was wormed about 1 mth ago and i have noticed recently her poo consistantcy(sp) varies day to day, and i have changed her diet recently, i used to give her a plain parrot seed mix with some parrot fruit treats and Aristo pets parrot treat mix( which has fruit nuts viatmin things :P) i have now started to give her, Living worlds Premium small parrot fruit, which is basicly the same thing but its all pre mixed etc. I do give her a variety of fruits and vege, and i know that specially with her favourites Apple and Grapes her poo does get runny, but every now and then it gets runny when she hasn't eaten any frest fruit lately...
what could cause this? could this just be the change in diet btw i didnt just change her diet straight off i am mixing it in with her old mix seeingi have a fair amount left of it...
Melika

Re: Question about health?

Post by Melika »

It does sound like just dietary changes, since it isn't a consistent change in her stool.

If it were a change in stool, suddenly watery or dry and stays that way, then I might worry. Hane's changes depending on what he eats- sometimes he soaks his pellets in water or drinks a lot while he's bathing and therefore has a more watery stool.
I've been called 'birdbrained' before, but somehow I don't think this is what they meant. say:hah-nay