Skye's first word!

Moderator: Mods

SkyBaby

Skye's first word!

Post by SkyBaby »

I brought Sky out into the living room while i was watching tv. He always gets excited when the tv is on. he started making lots of very cute noises. then I said 'hi' in a very musical, bouncy sort of way. And he said it right back! It was slightly muffled and he didn't quite get the enunciation of the letters down, but it was a start! Man I was had my camera out! XD It was just so cute! I love my little fid! ^^

Edited to add:

New pictures will be coming soon. I lost my USB cable :( and my laptop doesn't have a slot for photo cards. :( The minute I find my cable, I'll post all sorts of pictures, so be warned. XD

He's very much a turquoise now. He looks very different from the shots of him in my avatar or my signature. I need to update those!
julie

Post by julie »

how cool, I love hearing their first words. I love it even more when other people hear them talk too so I don't sound like a nutcase because I'm n the only one hearing it. Mika my Alex started talking but he talks with a lisp, instead of saying Kiss kiss its kisp kisp.
SkyBaby

Post by SkyBaby »

julie wrote:how cool, I love hearing their first words. I love it even more when other people hear them talk too so I don't sound like a nutcase because I'm n the only one hearing it. Mika my Alex started talking but he talks with a lisp, instead of saying Kiss kiss its kisp kisp.

I know RIGHT! :D Totally annoying. My hubby hasn't heard him. He actually said his real first word for my sister, so this is merely the first word I heard. :D I'm still mad at him over that. He always does more stuff for her than for me. :D Oh well.. I love his goof-ball self lots and lots no matter what. That's cute.. a parrot talking with a lisp. Get this on video! I wanna hear this! If he doesn't immediately shut up as soon as you point the camera at him... good luck! XD
Janet

Talking

Post by Janet »

I love having a conversation with Bird. He will talk to ages. He also likes to chat when I am working on my laptop or cooking in the kitchen. He also has chats with my golden retriever and calls out to him. Every time the dog does something wrong, Bird says "uh oh". It is hilarious. He calls out to the dog "Good boy" or "Good boy, Poopy" which is my nickname for my dog, Sam. He also says "Good boy, Poopy, ow ow". I say ow when my pup mouths me. Bird also likes to ask me "What are you doing?"