please help!

Moderator: Mods

PuffnFresh

please help!

Post by PuffnFresh »

Hi

I have had my indian ringneck for approx. 9 months now. however he has been in a pretty small cage so i decided to buy him a large cage (900mm x 700mm x 1900mm). i am considering putting another IRN with him however i am worried that piplar (my IRN) will attack the new bird. but since piplar has lived in his old cage so i think he wont be so protective of his new cage and wont be so aggressive towards him. :? is this what will happen? i am also afraid he will get jelous towards the other IRN as me and piplar are extremely close which will provoke piplar to attack.

If i were to add another, should i put the IRN in the small cage and place it next to piplar in the big cage and see how they react to each other?

Piplar to the rescue! :D p.s sorry of the inconvenience of bring up questions that have been repeated alot.,
Raja's_mom

Post by Raja's_mom »

I would not put them together until they get to know and except each other. make sure you keep the pecking order always do things for our first bird first no matter what it is and he will except the other bird faster that way
PuffnFresh

Post by PuffnFresh »

thanks raja :) , do this so he doesnt get jelous?