bloodshot eyes,part two...

Moderator: Mods

chipossesue

bloodshot eyes,part two...

Post by chipossesue »

Thanks Bella & Ryelle-so nice of you to give such a quick reply! :)
I'm relieved to hear that youve noticed the same in your kids-er. fids- and I did run Bodhi into my vet today(felt guilty for my comment about my vet expenses-I'd hand over my last dime for any of my furry or feathered posse, just as I'm sure you would! I'm out of work tho-(for a whole YEAR now :cry: ) so $ is tight.
Anyway, vet said, "Bodhi's eyes are f :shock: ine;yours look kinda crummy tho(lol)"-yeah,I'm not a lovely picture after a sleepless nite-which wasn't due to B.'s eyes-I awoke @3AM to let my Chi, Pikachu, out to pee;moments later I hear him SCREAM and ran out expecting to see a coyote munching on him-but it was a DEER and he was stomping P. into the ground w/both front hooves! This deer was PISSED! I had to yell to make him stop-then he lept towards me and his hip whacked me as he fled-poor Pikachu is bruised & sore but OK-amazingly! He was on a tie-out,not loose-so he couldnt do much to save himself.We both were shook up for hours...and that's why I 'M the one w/bloodshot eyes today!