babies are sooooo cute!!!

Moderator: Mods

zoe

babies are sooooo cute!!!

Post by zoe »

When i see pics of babies i just explode I LOVE THEM!!!!I love their little do-do faces and big heads and most of all i loved feeding them with the syringe, could just have that job forever please!!!!
zoe :D
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Zoe, my baby is 11 weeks old and I SO miss feeding her. She decided when her last feeding was so I didn't really get to enjoy it. I just went to feed her one morning and she wouldnt have it. She's been bellyed-up to the food dish ever since. The breeder said she was fat :?

I told him not to say that in front of her and assured her she was just heavy-set :wink:

Shhh, but uhm, she is fat... VERY! I am going to weight her on some digi scales my husband has left from back in his pot smoking days (last week hehe) and weigh her. Speaking of weed, will an IRN eat it if left out? I just thought of that!? :shock:

Sorry in advance to mention weed, should it offend anyone but I want to keep her safe. As for my husband, he's been burning for 20 plus years and wouldn't want to have to live with him drug-free. Granny told me to never marry a Yankee... :lol: :wink:
~ Mikaela Sky

Jade

Post by Jade »

My husband also enjoys a calming smoke. My Chook has never gone near any of his stuff. Although he finds it fun to pull his butts out of the ashtray and throw them over the edge of the coffee table and chew up his leather tobacco pouch!!
zoe

Post by zoe »

I am so paranoid about things that could harm my little love,there are certain plants that are poisonous to IRNs i dont let pea go near any of my house plants because it only takes 3 seconds for him to shred it!
better to be safe than incredibly sorry!!! :cry:
chobi

Post by chobi »

My Chobi is still being handfed, actually i just finished then, he looks so cute when he reaches his neck up ans gobbles his food. I think he will stop soon though. i know how you feel i look forward to it every day.