My Pets

Moderator: Mods

Baz

My Pets

Post by Baz »

This is Billy, he'll come on us and on the couch and such but he is still abit weary of hands. He is a good talker and loves to ramble, chirp and whistle. What d u think?

This is my pet rat Satan. As soon as i seen his red shiny eyes i fell in love with him.

And this is my staffy bull Missy. She come from an abrusive home before us. We had her from a kennel, her previous owners starved and beat her but thankfully she now has a great life with us.

nil

Post by nil »

all are great
a happy family
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

:D He is gorgeous! Reminds me of my Jibby. :wink: Missy looks like a character. Good on you for rescuing her! My partner wants a staffy. But I'm still a little weary of them, especially with the birds around. Maybe one day when we get a house.
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
Bella

Post by Bella »

Thought id add our new rat sleeping on our other lol and their new home too :D
Mum to Harvey(little boy) Satan RIP, Missy moos(Staffy bull) Billy(green irn) Sir didymus(grey irn) and Isis(cockatiel), Lucy (caique)
Grelo

Post by Grelo »

Great mix of Animals there Bella :) Your Billy look great, one thing l would change is add a branch for Billy to perch on and chew he will love it :wink:
Feather's are the best friend's
Bella

Post by Bella »

Grelo wrote:Great mix of Animals there Bella :) Your Billy look great, one thing l would change is add a branch for Billy to perch on and chew he will love it :wink:

yeah i when i get this new cage its going to be loads bigger :D so im going to put lots of new stuff in there the cage he has now is alittle small but it was the one we got him in.
Mum to Harvey(little boy) Satan RIP, Missy moos(Staffy bull) Billy(green irn) Sir didymus(grey irn) and Isis(cockatiel), Lucy (caique)
Grelo

Post by Grelo »

Great :) I can see why you bought Satan the rat they are very red,look's evil..lol.. :)
Feather's are the best friend's