Much better...

Moderator: Mods

Mikaela

Much better...

Post by Mikaela »

Hey Ma, this whole moulting thing is really affecting my self-esteem. I have decided to go blond until my feathers grow back. So, what do ya think... am I gorgeous as a blond!?

[b]There we go, oh so sexy! However, I think Mom could have toned the cotton color down a tad
Last edited by Mikaela on Fri Oct 14, 2005 5:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
~ Mikaela Sky

Dani03

Hey baby...

Post by Dani03 »

That toy looks awfully familiar! Is there a yellow ducky attached to it or a blue bear? Prinny loves those two. She already has removed all of te square rings on them... :wink:

Dani and Prinny
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

No ducky just the blue bear, lost it to a violent Irn rage. She is so funny, she cuddles up in that thing and sleeps eeeeeeveynight. For some reason, may need to lay off the meds, she looked like she had a wig on lastnight hehe.
~ Mikaela Sky

Datsun and Family

Post by Datsun and Family »

Too cute Mikaela! Just adorable! My goodness your house must never be boring! :lol: Or quiet :roll:
-Chamon-

Sylvia

Post by Sylvia »

Cute little thing you have there!

So she likes to sit in the middle of that toy, maybe something to keep in mind later on here too.
I think I have to try that toy, so cute!
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

To the contray... have four boys, 2 Irns, a husband a pregnant cat and two rats. It is alot of things but boring isnt one of them, I assure you.

Quiet? I would PAY for quiet.

Yes, she cuddles into it when she is ready to go night-night. They sell them at any pet store. It is a blue bear with little ropes hanging from it. She loves it!

She sleeps in it all night and beats the crap out of it all day :lol:
~ Mikaela Sky

Jade

Post by Jade »

Its funny, I spent $30 on a 'happy hut' for my bird. Its supposed to be a safe and happy place for the bird to go if they want some quiet, and to have a snooze. Each bird I have given it to, absolutely hates it. The thing now just collects droppings in the aviary.

Its the little things that count like bits of rope and wood, not the expensive man made crap!