are all rolls dangerous?

Moderator: Mods

Bryan

are all rolls dangerous?

Post by Bryan »

I was wondering if all rolls are dangerous because I have rolls that were off other things like for example When I got a care flight teddy bear when I was younger it came with a letter saying you are the owner of this bear take good care of it..... And the A4 paper was rolled inside a cardboard roll and it has no glue or anything like that. do you think it is safe???????????????? :?
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

I believe the vast majority of us have stopped allowing oyr babies to play with rolls. It was once my Baby's favorite toy but I got too freaked and stopped giving it to her.

People have been allowing their Irns to chew them for years with no problem. I am simply SUPER safe. My husband does all the cooking, praise the lord, around here and he was cool enough to get rid of the teflon pans but is none to happy about it.

It is a personal descision. If I werent such a freak, I would let my girls play with them. But, I am so consumed with their well-being I want even let them have peanuts usually.

Do what you think is right and make the decision after much research.

Hope I helped some.
~ Mikaela Sky

Jeremy
Genetic Advisor

Post by Jeremy »

A lot of rolls contain zinc which can ultimately lead to Heavy Metal Poisoning. Also, a lot of rolls contain glue which is also bad for your birds.

I give my Lovebirds large cardboard rolls that originally had plastic sheeting wrapped around them. There is no glue used in these, there is no zinc or other metal particles and they last a long time because they are so thick
Bryan

Post by Bryan »

thanx you guys, i think i will stay on the safe side and not let my birds chew the rolls. I also am a freak when it comes to my birds,lol :lol: