First Photo of our Ringneck

Moderator: Mods

donnanorm

First Photo of our Ringneck

Post by donnanorm »

Hi Everyone, We have just purchased an indian redneck photo above,we are unsure of the sex as yet, he/she is only 10 weeks old,any suggestions on a name for our IRN please.

Thanks Donna & Norm
Donna

Post by Donna »

[b] That's one cute baby you have there. Are you going to have it sexed? If so you might want to wait and name it then or give it a little time to settle in and go by it's personality. My IRN's names are Tango, Tizzy, Echo, Fred, and Ethel. All were named except Tango before I got them.

Good luck and remember MBS strikes when you least expect it.

Donna :D
In Loving Memory
of one special husband and one special bird.

I miss you both
Jay

Post by Jay »

Hi Norm and Donna,

Nice Blue baby you got there. Do you have more pictures of the baby? Seems to me the baby is going through an unusual moult with what seem like irregular feather growth. Kinda unusual for a 10-week old baby who should be fully-feathered especially in the wing area. But it may just be the lighting or the angle of the shot?
Gemstone

Post by Gemstone »

we name all our birds after gemstones hence our log in name being Gemstone,
Adam and Dude
donnanorm

Post by donnanorm »

depois do prazer wrote:Hi Norm and Donna,

Nice Blue baby you got there. Do you have more pictures of the baby? Seems to me the baby is going through an unusual moult with what seem like irregular feather growth. Kinda unusual for a 10-week old baby who should be fully-feathered especially in the wing area. But it may just be the lighting or the angle of the shot?

Hi,sorry ive no more photos not at the moment,the bird is very jumpy when you aproach the cage as weve only got it today,so im going to leave it a day or two to take some more,the photo isnt a very good one,the feathers dont look like that for real its the way the photo was taken.

Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

Aww! What a cute lil blue baby!
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year