Pepper and the gang

Moderator: Mods

Kateykat

Pepper and the gang

Post by Kateykat »

Well after my wonderful cuddle ended I put Pepper and Silk back out to play on the cages/playgym with Biscuit and Ollie. I was taking some pictures and Pepper put her foot out to step up! And I got it on camera too! She stepped up for me from the Cholla perch that she was sharing with Biscuit. How cool is that?

Silk, Pepper and Biscuit
Pepper and Biscuit
Pepper just before she stepped up, see her foot waving!
And Close up of her waving her foot at me
Kate
Life is tough, and if you have the ability to laugh at it you have the ability to enjoy it.
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

Aww. Love it. Well done Pepper! That deserves a big kiss kiss and a peanut from mummy. :D So cute.

Katey, Where did you get that perch? Im thinking of spending 'my bday' money for stuff for my fids. *Maybe a nice new cage*.
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
Kateykat

Post by Kateykat »

The Cholla cactus perch is from My Parrot Shop http://www.myparrotshop.com/perches/cat_5.html (that links straight to the perches section). That was the only place that I could find that supplies them (there is one other but they are never 'in stock' so.....) I love their perches, but their toys are too expensive and very easy to make (hehee :twisted: ). Pepper absolutely loves those cactus perches, she chews 'em and I hide treats in the grooves for her to 'find'.
IF you have some money to spend on toys I throughly reccomend the Painted Parrot. My guys love their toys and they have really cheap freight too. http://www.thepaintedparrot.com.au
Good luck! I love bird toys.
Kate
Life is tough, and if you have the ability to laugh at it you have the ability to enjoy it.
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Awww Good job Pepper!

Im grinning like a fool right now. lol
~ Mikaela Sky

CatsChair

Post by CatsChair »

what sweeties!
MCS
Bird crazy

Post by Bird crazy »

aahh, that's great, just wait until they start talking and calling you and saying step up because they want you to come pick them up.

Nila will sit and say "come er, step up, come on step up" and he's got that foot just waiting for me to extend my hand to him. Gotta love them.
Tears me up every time. I just want to hug him tight. :)
Sue
Rowdy Vos eclectus, Dolly Cockatiel
Nila Blue IRN, Priya Grey IRN, and Bigotes the cat