THE LONG AWAITED Photos of Mrs. B and Luna

Moderator: Mods

Cindy

THE LONG AWAITED Photos of Mrs. B and Luna

Post by Cindy »

Ok folks, I got my son to load these for me..In first pic you can see Mrs. B Normal Green Ringneck with her duck butt...Then it shows pics of her after being at my house with good food and excerise for about 3 months...She nows has a long and very beautiful tail

The next pics are of Luna my Lutino Boy Ringneck he is much smaller than Mrs. B and the ring is hard to see in these pics, but he does have the full rose ring . I hope that now that I know how to do this you will see more pics of them in the future.

Babe [A.K.A. Mrs. B]

Luna

Cindy M. and the Flock of 8
Bird crazy

Mrs B your tail is beautiful

Post by Bird crazy »

Cindy they are really cute little birdies.
You did so good by Mrs. B. What a transformation.

And Luna is a real cutie too.

They are both lucky to have you for a benefactor.

Is that a jalepeno pepper she's eating? I'll have to try that with mine.
Sue
Rowdy Vos eclectus, Dolly Cockatiel
Nila Blue IRN, Priya Grey IRN, and Bigotes the cat
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

They are sooo cute!

More pics!

Dani
Cindy

Oh yes Mrs B eats everything

Post by Cindy »

Yes looking at these pics, Mrs B has come along way since July...I will have to get a pic of her wing feathers. Her wings are still really bad, some missing primaries and lots of barred primaries...I hope she molts these out to very beautiful wings, just like her tail grew out...Mrs. B will eat ANY kind of pepper and I mean any from the hottest to the not so hot and she just loves the seeds...Lately her favorite is Grape seed, from Red Globe grapes...I just ran out this morning and they are no longer in season..Gosh, you should have seen the fit she threw this morning...I give her a full cup of fresh food and she threw it ALL out on the paper trying to find grapes...When there were no grapes, she screamed and screamed...THE QUEEN was not happy with this lowly slave and her wrath was VERY swift...No scrtiches for me today and a bite if I even mention in a whisper the request for a kiss.. Luna's wings were just as bad, but they grew out..However, he had his wings clipped! Flew into the kitchen on to the turned off stove...The QUEEN has duped him the court Jester..She has nicked named him the Lunatic. Yup, he is the crazy bird in our house...but so much fun...until HORMONS..The he thinks he's a buzz saw....I will post more pics soon...Having trouble getting pics of the Lunatic as he is so bright that the pics bloom out of control..I will work on it.
Cindy M. and the Flock of 8
Bird crazy

Lunatic

Post by Bird crazy »

That is a good name for these little jokers. :lol:
Sue
Rowdy Vos eclectus, Dolly Cockatiel
Nila Blue IRN, Priya Grey IRN, and Bigotes the cat
~*Gwennie*~

Post by ~*Gwennie*~ »

wow, i can't believe the difference. *pats you on the back*

beautiful fids!
~the stubborn one~
Kateykat

Post by Kateykat »

I love their tails, I can't wait til mine get theirs though with all the climbing they do I don't know how long they would stay all straight and pretty.
Gorgeous pair of fids Cindy, we need more pics to properly appreciate them!
Kate
Life is tough, and if you have the ability to laugh at it you have the ability to enjoy it.