Jaspers Big Outing.

Moderator: Mods

Gemstone

Jaspers Big Outing.

Post by Gemstone »

Well the last 2 days have been pretty busy.

Mummy and Daddy have been taking in the car everywhere they go.
first thing yesterday morning, we went to a place with lots and lots of birds and other animals.
Mummy and Daddy let some mean old lady take me away for a few mins and when i got back i couldn't fly, hope i don't see her again, but atleast my parronts where there to save me.
they also talked to a really nice man who gave mum and dad lots of helpful information about how i have been behaving and how to get me on solid foods.

mum and dad said he has been breeding IRN's for many years and he has a degree in zoology so they belive him. he thinks i'm a boy too.

after that we went all over town getting stuff from hardware stores, i think daddy is making something for me but i'm not sure yet,

i am the luckiest fid in the world, i even got to drive.

we have just got back from the beach looking for driftwood, it was cold so daddy put me in his jacket.

Lunch was great!!!
mum and dad are getting the hang of this syringe feeding thing.
i didn't take all of it coz i wanted some seed too.
i think i made a bit of a mess

Time to go look for more driftwood.

Jasper, Adam and Sharlene
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Jasper, you are a cutie! Just want to grab him and run...

Dani
Gemstone

Post by Gemstone »

Well i am back at home now, after i went to another beach and got this photo taken

After my parronts found the perfect piece of dirftwood we started going back to the car when i gave my parronts a heart attack i flew off my mummy's shoulder (lucky my wings were clipped) i didnt go to far but far enough for daddy to drop the wood and just about made mummy cry.

When we got home daddy started making me a play gym (now i know what they wanted the wood for). Daddy was making lots and lots of noise while mummy sat with me and and showed me the apple in my cage so i had a go at that, it was yummy.

After a very long time daddy had finished putting the begining of my play gym together and i love it. Mummy and daddy said there are more things to go.

Gee i am so spoilted.
(don't tell mummy and daddy but i hope it stays that way, me been spoilted is great)

Jasper, Sharlene and Adam
Gemstone

Post by Gemstone »

Dani,
mummy and daddy will hunt you down if you take me and run

Jasper
Bird crazy

Post by Bird crazy »

OK Danni you get Jasper from Mommy and Daddy,
I'm the coward, after you get him I'm coming to get him from you :wink:

No so far for me to travel and I don't have to face two mad people. Oh and bring the play gym too!! :)

Sue and Nila and ???
Sue
Rowdy Vos eclectus, Dolly Cockatiel
Nila Blue IRN, Priya Grey IRN, and Bigotes the cat
Gemstone

Post by Gemstone »

today has been a big step forward for him.

he has started to play with screwed up paper, he stole my smoke, so i rolled him one too (no tabacco, just stuffed with filters) he spent quite a bit of time trying to pull that apart.

we have heard about 4 new sounds today and he has started to hold things with his feet, he doesn't know if he's left or right footed yet, he normally steps off with his left, he sits with his left foot tucked up, and first held stuff with his left too.
but he has tried using his right for all of the above tonight too.

as for his feeding, he is turning down his syringe about half way thru, in favor to his seed and apple, but is still getting a full crop, so he's starting to weine himself!!! YAY!!!

will add a pic or 2 when i can get them uploaded.

Adam, Sharlene and Jasper.
Last edited by Gemstone on Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gemstone

Post by Gemstone »

smoke (my real one)

and again video this time

birdy friendly smoke he gets to play with.

having a feast of apple, first time eating apple.
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

You are 100% ringneck daddy. In love. Its nice to watch.

Thank you for sharing. Your baby is the EXACT same green as my baby. Rare color though referred to as common green, its obvious that blue sheen is running all through my baby. He isnt a normal green, dont know what he is and dont really care.

Listen well, if you never listen to another word I say:

PLEASE, provide a great diet. Zupreen or Harrisons pellets. Fresh fruits and veggies EVERYDAY. And I french fry when you happen to have one.

That is the ONLY way your Baby will continue to maintain that vivid color. I learned the hard way and my Baby faded fast. Got onto a better diet and he is not the bomb again. hehe
~ Mikaela Sky

Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Sue if I can manage to get Jasper away from his mum and dad I'm running as fast as possible...

He is CUTE! Looks a lot like Mik's Baby when he was a youngin...

Dani
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Didnt want to be the first to say it.

Baby, 8 weeks. :cry:

I want my baby back. :cry:

Baby now (16 months old)

~ Mikaela Sky

Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Don't we all want our baby faces back? If they could stay that cute forever huh?

Dani
~*Gwennie*~

Post by ~*Gwennie*~ »

now we have 2 smokers eh? you're lucky that lous tryin to tear my phone apart and didn't see it.. :P

He's absolutely adorable. I got lou when he was a yr old, so i never got to see his babyness. I'm glad i can share in yours :)
~the stubborn one~
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

As much as Baby smokes he isnt a ringneck, hes a redneck.

He'll tell you to 'suck it' without even bothering to take the marlboro out of his mouth.

I know one of the boys taught him that. :cry:

He looks at you when he doesnt get his way and says 'suck it' with a tude. I dont say that so I know he didnt get it from me.

He says it hateful and puts his beak waaay down all puffed up. I'll show him suck it when he is in my frying pan!
~ Mikaela Sky

Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

*giggle* Baby says suck it??? Little man needs a tude adjustment...

Dani
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Yes :cry:

But so far, only to the boys so I know thats where he got it. Sounds like something Jared would say (6 yr old).

If the boys interact with Baby, happy or not, he is telling them to 'suck it' the whole time.

Cmon, step up! Good boy! Suck it, Baby want a treat? Thats how Baby talks. It runs and runs and god... runs on and on and errr.

Never speechless, thats for sure. :shock:
~ Mikaela Sky

Melika

Post by Melika »

He's having a lot of fun, I second the great daddy (and mommy) motion. ^_^
I've been called 'birdbrained' before, but somehow I don't think this is what they meant. say:hah-nay