My daddy is so mean!!!!!!!

Moderator: Mods

Gemstone

My daddy is so mean!!!!!!!

Post by Gemstone »

Well i was very happy sitting myself and then daddy come up with this lid thing and called it a cup. Daddy told me to hold it and put a treat in it for me (rashun) i tried so hard to get it out. Every time i dropped it daddy would pick it up and take the treat and give me this cup thing again and daddy put the treat back in.

It took me ages to get the treat.

Here are a few videos of what happened.

My mummy and daddy didnt get a video of me when i got the treat i think they were too happy that i worked it out.

Just between you and me they are silly, i get treats and act silly so they laugh at me and keep helping me out and giving me treats, but all i have to do is put the cup down and get the treat out.

Jasper
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

See little Jasper,

People think we're smart but they don't know just HOW smart we really are. We act silly to get them to do things. You'll get even better at this as you get older. People are our servants and will do anything as long as we can get them to do it. The vids are cute of you...

Prinny
Melika

Post by Melika »

It's good to challenge him like that! He'll probably learn motor skills more quickly now that you've had him thinking. :D
I've been called 'birdbrained' before, but somehow I don't think this is what they meant. say:hah-nay
Gemstone

Post by Gemstone »

he's still getting the hang of using his feet to hold things, thats what i was trying to teach him.