Im a big kid now !

Moderator: Mods

Mikaela

Im a big kid now !

Post by Mikaela »

Baby is a much better subject than I photographer. I simply dont do him justice but we play with the cam alot and Im going to take a photo 101 class. Really like pics :!:

~ Mikaela Sky

kosejentan

Post by kosejentan »

Baby is soooo beautiful!!! WOW!!! Just love the playground too!!! How old is Baby now?
Pamela with 2 budgies, 2 tiels and a baby Indian Ringneck named Jia
xo Missi

Post by xo Missi »

Honestly, Mik. One of the most handsome faces I've seen. He has SUCH character in his face! His tail feathers look absolutly PERFECT! You've done good, girl!

AWESOME play stand! Work it! :D
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Baby is now about 18 months old. His ring came in this moult but it will take another one for it to ring out all the way.

He does have SO much character in his face, I tell people I see him laugh and frown and they think Im nuts.

Im glad ya'll too think he is handsome... he is a hottie! Does he know it? Absolutely. :roll:
~ Mikaela Sky

Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Man Mik...he's gotta be one of the most perfect looking greens I've seen. That color never left him...rich emerald...handsome.

Let him know he's got Prinny checking him out ;)

Dani
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

So is there a difference between emerald and regular green? Should I still call him green?

I dont know all of the 'criteria' but had a page saved.

*Baby takes Prinny a piece of shredded wheat cereal*
~ Mikaela Sky

CatsChair

Post by CatsChair »

what a cutie! Makes me feel better to see so many shots, as well. I was just thinking I had gone overboard with my 250+ photos from a one-week holiday..... but it is so hard to stop clicking with a digital, isn't it?
MCS
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Yes! I have always been a shutter bug... now, its embarrassing. I have pics of everyday. :oops:

Kids, fids vids, forevers, photos rock. Hell, I have pics of my turkey each yr hehe. I am taking a lil photo 101 class because I want to get GOOD. I have an awesome subject! :wink:
~ Mikaela Sky

Bird crazy

Post by Bird crazy »

Baby is awesome!! I love his color. And again that beak is so deep red. I wonder will Nila's get that red since he's blue.

You've got a great photo subject there. Go for it and enjoy yourself.

Sue and Nila
Sue
Rowdy Vos eclectus, Dolly Cockatiel
Nila Blue IRN, Priya Grey IRN, and Bigotes the cat
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Sue, you know what, Baby's beak got like that when I got to be a better mama. I use to, and we all do it!, let him go a day or so without fresh fruits and veggies... as do I, as do my children. :oops:

Its America, grab a burger and keep kicking. Well, as my childrens health obviously suffers too... it came out in Baby really bad.

- WARNING -

If you want a gorgeous ringneck, YOU MUST FEED IT PROPERLY EVERYDAY. No exceptions.

Baby began to lose his shimmer, his color, his beak was orange at best. Still a pretty bird but then the black barring. I didnt know better. I came here and said 'why does my baby have these black marks?' And I was told it was due to a junk food diet.

My friends here were right. I didnt get defensive because I simply didnt know better. I didnt mean to do that to him. I didnt know better. I do know better now so I do better.

Yay!
~ Mikaela Sky