Is this a happy bird or what? :)

Moderator: Mods

xo Missi

Is this a happy bird or what? :)

Post by xo Missi »

And I read irn's don't like being pet!!! :lol:

I could be wrong, though. I'm assuming this is happy bird chattering and body language, right?

http://s77.photobucket.com/albums/j71/mabrody/?action=view&current=7-1.flv
jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

That video is wonderful. What a sweet, sweet baby you have! I love it. She sure looks happy to me!!! And I love the tiny little sounds coming from her. What a sweet baby!

Hugs,
Jen
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Aw what a cute little baby...gawd how I miss that cheeky baby look of these birds

Dani
xo Missi

Post by xo Missi »

This lil Baby makes the strangest noises! You'd swear she is a chicken, or maybe even not a bird if you heard her regularly. Rarely does she make "normal" bird noises! My, do I love her!!

Thank you for the kind words *hugs*
jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Missi you are so cute. You are so smitten like we all are! You can so tell a new irn owner w/ a baby. Cuz they just wrap themselves around your heart and it's all over. That's how my Remmi was. So cute. And still is and I adore my baby!
xo Missi

Post by xo Missi »

jen5239 wrote:Missi you are so cute. You are so smitten like we all are! You can so tell a new irn owner w/ a baby. Cuz they just wrap themselves around your heart and it's all over. That's how my Remmi was. So cute. And still is and I adore my baby!

I am more in love with her than I am with my boyfriend!! :lol: jk, kinda. Although, I would come home when the boyfriend is home and has her out and run to Baby first and tell her oh I missed her soooooo much and I love her more than anything and bla bla. My boyfriend would be like HELLOOO?? What about me? :roll:

:lol:

Yes, I am *so* smitten <3
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Yup...aren't new owners so cute? Just wait until you get your first bite...those are fun...and bluffing *rolls eyes*

Dani
xo Missi

Post by xo Missi »

Oh my! I've already had first bites! Very first on the hand and fingers and then a mad angry thrashing around while she had a hold of my upper lip with her lil beak (apparently she didn't want kisses at that moment)!

What exactly is bluffing?
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Bluffing is the 'testing' stage they go through. They are trying to find their place in the flock...this is a very emotionally hard time for both of you.

Use the search tool... :D

Dani