Amazon thinks its xmas already

Hang out, kick back, relax and chat in "The IRN Lounge". Excellent place for general conversation, idle chat and off topic threads. Anything goes!!!

Moderator: Mods

Amazonite

Amazon thinks its xmas already

Post by Amazonite »

Yesterday i decided to wrap up all the xmas presents i was doing a really good job and Amazon was watching, i would wrap one an dput it to the side, next mintue i got up to get something and came back to find Amazon unwraping the presents i had already wraped he was having a ball thinking it was xmas already, i dont have a photo of it, but he now have some xmas paper on the floor that he can play with, but he still attacks my siccors and tries attacking the presents.

Anyway else had this problem lol
Sharlene and Amazon
catschair2

Post by catschair2 »

Oh yeah -- Gelly is fascinated with the ribbon, so he would come over, grab a bow then fly around the house with it. I decided that birdies, like kitties, are not a help with wrapping presents!
MCS
Clare

Post by Clare »

Mine go crazy for scissors! They are one of the only things Percy will leave me alone for. If I want him to go back to his cage I just take some scissors there. Only thing is they are so very dangerous, and i have to take them straight away. It is impossible to wrap pressies, sew or cut things here. :lol:
Amazonite

Post by Amazonite »

its like they sit there saying "i can help mum" but really just like being a pain, adn undo things you have done
Sharlene and Amazon
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I can just picture it now.

Gosh, I still don't even have a xmas tree yet.
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
Amazonite

Post by Amazonite »

Got our xmas tree up, Amazon not interested in that just the presents lol
Sharlene and Amazon
rikjam

Re: Amazon thinks its xmas already

Post by rikjam »

Store Hours vary by location. For specific store hours, contact your local store, or the customer service department or check locations and hours on the retailer's website. what time stater brothers close