Favorite colo?

Moderator: Mods

HeyThere

Favorite colo?

Post by HeyThere »

What is your favorite of these colors for an IRN? Blue, green or yellow?
Little Buttercup

Re: Favorite colo?

Post by Little Buttercup »

Just depends on your personal colour tastes/choices. Green is nice and original, some blues are nice and some I find dull. Yellows are nice and bright too.
TiffandKari

Post by TiffandKari »

Even though it's very common I feel like green is underrated! My IRN is green and is beautiful! It's nice to see natural colours looking as beautiful as mutations :D
Tiff and Kari

barkha alisha

Post by barkha alisha »

HeyThere wrote:What is your favorite of these colors for an IRN? Blue, green or yellow?
yellow but i have green one
chjery1000

Post by chjery1000 »

When I knew I was going to look for an IRN last weekend and knew they had color choices, I was thinking yellow and low and behold I found my Chester!
Attachments
IMG_1028 (800x600).jpg
Donovan

Post by Donovan »

I think green is the best because it is as nature intended.

I have a blue and a yellow... blue is striking to me, but in principal I think green is the best.

I would pay more for a green than a mutation.
chjery1000

Post by chjery1000 »

Donovan wrote:I think green is the best because it is as nature intended.

I have a blue and a yellow... blue is striking to me, but in principal I think green is the best.

I would pay more for a green than a mutation.
I absolutely agree! The Greens are beautiful and I was only looking for personality when I chose Chester. I do, however love the color yellow (in general) so I was hoping to find a Lutino. I did... and then some. This is a "to each their own thing".
Donovan

Post by Donovan »

In my case I don't care for yellow. A lutino was my -last- choice for a color but it came down to timing. When I was ready to buy a bird it was only lutinos, greys, and blues that were ready. Since I was only in the market for a male I had to go with a lutino.

I figure because lutino was my last choice that it will be a test of character for me. Also I have a feeling that because I don't like the color that it's going to turn out to be a really amazing bird.
rikjam

Post by rikjam »

Nice to see this post here and thanks for sharing this with us. Keep sharing new things like this. Get ollies hours details here. what time does ollie's close