Lots of advice needed please 2 new ring necks, blue, bought together, need to tame.

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

NewbieMum

Lots of advice needed please 2 new ring necks, blue, bought together, need to tame.

Post by NewbieMum »

Hi, my son turns 13 in a week and was desperate, been asking for years, for a small parrot. Finally we decided to get him one, but when looking we found a seller selling 2 8 month old blues to gather, so we got them. They are soooo shy and quiet currently. We want to try hand guide them and have watched so many videos and read so many articles. We know we need to be patient but, we only have one cage too, so how do i get one out at a time, or shoukd i let both out or, I don’t know. Please please give me practical help. Thank youuu in advance
mattiepierce

Re: Lots of advice needed please 2 new ring necks, blue, bought together, need to tame.

Post by mattiepierce »

I appreciate you sharing this excellent article. Check out the most played game bob the robber so you may play it anytime you have free time.
copadik

Re: Lots of advice needed please 2 new ring necks, blue, bought together, need to tame.

Post by copadik »

color tunnel is a skill game that relies on your hand-eye coordination to go through the stages; if you're not cautious, you'll run into blocks and have to restart.