Introducing sky.

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

Dizzired

Introducing sky.

Post by Dizzired »

Hi,
Just a quick introduction. I purchased sky 2 month ago. We don't know the sex yet as sky is only 6 months old But we do call her a her or she. Lol.
I got her as I'm recovering from cancer and I really love birds. Well, Any animal really. We already have a dog, hamster and loads of fish so I was just sat 1 day getting the itch for a new pet. And I decided on a bird, I wanted 1 that I could train to talk and researched for weeks before I got her.
Right now she is not hand tame, but I am watching videos to get tips on how to hand tame her. She has come on very well and is not scared anymore by us touching the cage, but flaps a bit when we put our hands inside the cage and there is no way she will let us touch her just yet.
I'm constantly talking to her, so far she has learnt how to wolf whistle but no words yet.
As I'm new to this site, I'm not 100% sure how to attach photos but will have a go! Lol. Am looking forward to making friends, getting good tips and advice on how to give her the best life possible and anything else that this site offers. Lol.
Anyway, thanks for reading about us and I hope I can get the picture on here! Lol.