Outdoor pictures

Moderator: Mods

Renate

Outdoor pictures

Post by Renate »

Sjasmin in the garden. :) Don't mind the datoes.. The camera's all fucked up. :?

(warning: Many pictures... 8) )

On my mothers knees.

God loved birds and created trees.
Man loved the birds and created cages...
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

What a cute 'too! Nice pics ever is the camera is a tad messed up :wink:

Dani Prinny Bodi
Twinkelstar

Post by Twinkelstar »

Oh my good what a cutie :D

my english is bad so i write to you renate in swedish :D

wow din kakadua e verkligen hur söt som hellst :D är den vingklippt ? tänkte då du kan ha den ute..visst hade du beställt en flight suit av Lena ?
Renate

Post by Renate »

Hehe, that's ok. :)

No, I haven't cut her wings. She is so used to being free in our garden, so I'm not afraid that she will take off on her own. And the flight suit I got was gorgeous. :D But she only wears it when we are walking (she's not a big fan of wearing it yet :oops: )

Twinkelstar

Post by Twinkelstar »

wow.. so she can fly away if she wants ? good that she is so bonded to you that she stays :D
Renate

Post by Renate »

Yes, she could. But we live in a smaall, small town (there are actually only 150 people living here :oops: ), so there is a pretty big distance between each and every house, so it is always very quiet here. And she is used to cats, dogs, other birds, cows, horses,cars, 4wheels (she LOVES to ride the 4wheel - I'll post pictures one time :lol: ), you name it, so it would take a lot to scare her, to make her fly away. So both me and my baby feel secure in the garden. :lol:

Twinkelstar

Post by Twinkelstar »

She's a tuff girl :D
Renate

Post by Renate »

Yes, indeed! :wink:

Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

I am beginning to think I am a bird thief... or a very sick bird addict. I am questioning my morals and values. :lol:

Between this fella and Oliver, I cant say I wouldnt stick them under my shirt and run.

I need to seek BA before this addiction gets me into trouble. :cry:
jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Renate,
She is just darling! You said she's 22 years old? How long have you had her? Her entire life? She seems like the sweetest little bird! She must enjoy her life tremendously. You spend lots of time with her obviously! What a wonderful life you've given this little bird.
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

What a wonderfully cute cockatoo :D
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

Renate

Post by Renate »

Actually, she's 31! :D She had birthday the 21th of may (the same day as me :) ).Hehe, no. I'm only 17, so I haven't had her for that long. In september I've had her for a year... But there are no way that I am giving her away, so she is going to spend her old days with me! :wink:

Yes, I'm spending most of my days with her. Wherever I am (riding, shopping, at the cafè) she's with me. We're causing quite a ster when we're at the shopping mall - mark my words.. 8) But she's my baby, so I can't get myself to leave her at home, and specially not in a cage. :oops: She's giving me those sad looks, and I'm so weak :oops:

Renate

Post by Renate »

Kyria: Thank you! :wink:

Mikaela: It's a good thing that me and Twinkelstar live that far away, so we won't have to worry about you stealing our babys when were not at home. 8) :lol:

Yes, BA might be a good solution... :oops: :lol:

jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Wow! How cool that you can take her to the mall with u. I would love that. So she's 31! Wow! Why did someone give her up? Can't imagine. And happy late birthday to the both of u. I'm happy you've come into her life to give her her forever home! I'm sure she is too. You're a good person. Tell your mum that. Now you said riding, do you have horses too? If so I'm jealous too! Can I come over and ride with you if so??? :D
Renate

Post by Renate »

I don't know why they gave her up. I got her from a bird trader, so he didn't know too much about her, except from her age and how much money she was worth... :evil:

Have I got horses? eh... yes... 9 of them. :lol: and 3 of them are pregnant (what is the english word for a pregnant animal? :oops: ).
What can I say.. I'm a farmer... :oops: