not irn greatdanes for jen,dani,anyone interested

Post by julie »

Datsun and Family

Post by Datsun and Family »

They are BEAUTIFUL!!
-Chamon-

Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Ooo they are so precious! I miss the dane I grew up with so much...your mommy dane is simply beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

Dani and Prinny
*mia*

Post by *mia* »

I love big dogs they are so kind and beautiful :D
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

Beautiful ! what a stunning bunch
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Julie!!!
I'm sorry, somehow I missed this post. It made me gasp when I saw the pictures! Thank you so much for sharing. They are BEAUTIFUL! I miss my babies! I had two fawns, male and female, too. Didn't breed them tho'. My Poto, my male, was over 6' tall and weighed 175 pounds. And Fallyn was much smaller than that-never stood on her back legs so not sure how tall-but at her peak she was about 125 pounds. They were two of the most gentle dogs I've ever had. Poto was the best dog I've ever owned and there will never be another like him. I still cry when I think about him! He looked a lot like the male in the picture. I didn't have their ears cropped either. Thank you so much for sharing. What are their names? I'm glad you live far away, else John would just committ me when I tried to talk him into a Great Dane pup! :shock:
Hugs,
Jen
julie

Post by julie »

the males name is brutus and the female is kim.my niece in the pics(4yrs old) really loves them and walks brutus when they go out he is such a gentle dog and a big sook.my mum is getting a merle greatdane puppy soon.they seem to freak a lot of people out when they go to knock on my sisters door and the dogs stand on their hind legs and look at them over the fence.
jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

When your Mom gets her pup would you take pictures?? I love Merles! They are so beautiful. I love any Dane. You pretty much don't expect the dog to almost be eye to eye with you. I used to feel like hot stuff walking my two around town. People would move to the other side of the street when they saw me coming. Now my sister has 2 Mastiff's and Damon her pup is pushing 200 pounds. That is the biggest dog I've ever seen in my life. And talk about a sook! And talk about slobber. Ick! They have towels all over the house for when he slimes you. Thanks again for sharing the pics. Love them!

Hugs,
Jen
julie

Post by julie »

i used to walk mums merle and an australian terrier everyday and people would cross over and not come near the dane but when i had the terrier with me a bloke came walking up to me drunk as a skunk and this little terrier(honey) near took his fingers off.that will teach him to think he can come near me when i dont have the big dog.i will take lots of pics just for you jen when mum picks her up.
jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Thanks Julie! You're the best!!!!! :D :D :D

Hugs,
Jen

And good for Honey protecting you like that! :D