2 new videos of Baby

Moderator: Mods

Mikaela

2 new videos of Baby

Post by Mikaela »

This is how we spend our mornings.

Please dont feel sad about very little toys in the new 'tiels cage. I am training right now and cant have stuff in my way while teaching step-up and such.

My fids dont do without (refer to Baby's cage).

Where's Chief!? She just sits there so you have to look in the far left of the smaller cage. So pretty but a pet rock would be more fun than Chief. :oops:

Enjoy! The second one gets her calling 'Heeeere Kitty kitty kitty kitty'. My favorite! She sounds so precious when she says that.

Sorry I was talking so much. I was greeting them for the day and thats what I do.

Enjoy!

http://www.dropshots.com/picsofbaby2
natalie

WOW

Post by natalie »

I heard it, i heard it. Wot a cutie. right cant stop goin to watch it again. :) Thanks Kaela , gr8 to here ur accent again, in baby too :lol: natalie xxxx :)
To handle yourself use your head, to handle others use your heart.xx
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

She said it JUST in time lol

I was sort of talking over her but I shut up in time (I hope) for ya'll to catch it at the very end.

Does my Baby have an accent? I cant hear it in me so I couldnt hear it in her either.
jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Mikaela,
That was so cute! I love it. Also love how she wolf whistles! Love it! Looks so pretty at your house! Sun shining and looks might warm! Must be nice. So they stay on your lania-is that right-all the time? Over night? It doesn't get chilly over night? Very nice!

Hugs,
Jen
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Never under 65 here really. But Imran just had alot of birds stolen so no... I dont feel very comfortable about it anymore.

They are just so much happier out there moving them back sucks. I want the to be happy! I dont want to be scared someones going to steal my little ratty hundred dollar birds.

But it happens every day. If I didnt work from home, they'd already be back inside. Truth is, I leave so rarely and for such a short period of time (to show a buyer a house) there isnt really enough time for a theft... but still.

It is something I am fighting with. It will be too hot out there in a month and I will have to move them back. Cold is never a concern in Florida. I think I am fighting with myself to chill and let them stay out until then.
Datsun and Family

Post by Datsun and Family »

Theres my Baby! She... He... Whatever is so big and so beautuful! Those vids are perfect Mikaela, well done. I was looking but still didnt spot Chief, gotta go watch it again.

Oh Yeah, Baby has your voice! Accent and all! :wink:
-Chamon-

Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Oh I just love Baby! Such a little character...s/he has turned into such a great bird. You work wonders Kaela. Just want to reach through the computer and cuddle her/him...that might get me bit though :shock:

Dani and Prinny
Neokireina

Post by Neokireina »

So jealous you have such a chatty baby. I get not even a peep from mine.
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

But she is right up my butt 24/7 and I never shut up.

No... I am going to just be honest... I honestly believe it is a certain tone i happen to have that promotes speech. This bird shouldnt be talking like this and not even 1 yet.

It HAS to do with that HI pitched baby talk. She isnt special, Im a new parront, there is no reason I should even have a bird to say 'hello'. Much less talk in sentences.

For awhile I attributed it to her being with me alot. I dont feel that way anymore.

Anyone wanna do a test study? Maybe play Baby's video's for your birds and see what you get, if anything?

Thank you all for loving my Baby. Bless her heart to be stuck with my accent. Its weird to talk in away that sounds (to me when leaving my head) like everyone else but it be so damn country when it hits others ears. Thats probably why the accent is a forever thing. It is hard to change what you dont hear.

Sort of like teaching someone deaf to speak. They dont realize they sound great but just a little off.
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Hrm teaching vids huh? Get us more and we'll try it :wink: (notice my subtly huh...)

Dani and Prinny
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

Here kitty kitty kitty kitty ! .. had me clapping and smiling and saying Yay!! at the computer.. my husband thinks I am a nut. lol.. I don't care. What a treasure. :D
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless