Datsun

Moderator: Mods

Datsun and Family

Datsun

Post by Datsun and Family »

Heya guys, here are some new vids of my lil baby. The top 2 are new.

The one that is really dark was Datsun with James, you can just hear how much she loves her Dad, I fooled him by saying I was just taking a picture!

http://www.dropshots.com/datsun
-Chamon-

julie

Post by julie »

datsun is so cool especialy when she says what are you doing.
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Dats says 'what are you doing' too. lol

We must aaaaall say that a million times unknowingly.

She is so sweet and fluffy *squeezes her when Chamon isnt looking*

With all of these digital cameras, its hard to get the light right. But, at least we have sound!

I noticed everyones fid only talks when being rubbed. Mine only talks when not being... like when playing or chilling she talks but if I was rubbing her she wouldnt.

Weird.
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

omg about darn time Chamon! LOL Prinny just loved those new vids...she of course freaks whenever she hears miss Dats talking. She sounds so cute and innocent when she talks to her daddy...too cute!

Dani and Prinny
natalie

Thanks for our Dats fix

Post by natalie »

Daddys little baby [babys little daddy] lol. That was jus sooo cute. What a lovly treat for us on mothers day. Actualy is it mothers day all over or just in england,oh well who cares it was good for me, thanks hun. natalie xxx :) :) :)
To handle yourself use your head, to handle others use your heart.xx
jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Chamon,
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!! I just loved and laughed when Dats asked James, "What are you doing" and he responded with, "apparently I'm talking to you." That just cracked me up! Or having a conversation with u. It just made me laugh out loud. How great your videos are! Love them! Thanks for sharing. When I got on the video forum and saw "Datsun" I said outloud, "Oh goody, new Datsun videos!" and John looked at me like I was insane. Tee hee.

Hugs,
Jen

P.S. Nat, it's Mothers Day in the States in May and Father's day in June.
Datsun and Family

Post by Datsun and Family »

Oh yeah, she has her Dad wrapped around her tail feathers! Its like when you hear a teenage girl say "Daaaaaddy?" and you know they're up to something... well Dats saves her sweetest, cutest voice for James. Whenever I hear it I know shes talking to him. She loves her Mum and will come to me if she hurts herself or wants a cuddle or a chat but she will probably always be Daddys little ratbag :wink:
-Chamon-

kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

I just ADORE your Bird to pieces !!! how sweet is she ! omg!

Thats it I am flying over to let one of my boys court with her, then you can send me back a datsun baby. sigh! I wish
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless