It's been awhile, so here are some pics of my babies

Moderator: Mods

Lisa's Tiki

It's been awhile, so here are some pics of my babies

Post by Lisa's Tiki »

I have been away a long time because it has been VERY busy here at work and this is where I am on the computer the most. I save my at home time for my fids and family. Anyway, here is a photo of Tiki, sorry, it is a little old, but it is the most recent one I have on my computer at work.

Then here is a picture of my Nanday Conure whom I rescued back in November. Her (We think it is a girl) name is Emmy:

I am also getting a new baby in June or July. I will be getting a baby Congo African Grey. I am going to see the breeder some time next week while I am on vacation and see his babies and put down a deposit. My husband has made me promise that this will be the LAST bird :roll: we add to the family, of course that is what I promised with Tiki and Emmy as well. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . I will try and post pics of the babies when I get back from vacation.

Well got to get back to work.
Neokireina

Post by Neokireina »

Awesome pics. So many toys they must be happy babies :)
Lisa's Tiki

Not all those toys are the birds.....

Post by Lisa's Tiki »

The photo of Emmy, my Nanday Conure, all the toys behind the bird tree, those are all my 7 year old daughters toys, and Yes, she has more toys than most toy stores! At least that's what my Dad says. But that's what happens when you are an only child of only children parents, whose both sets of grandparents live within 5 miles of you. She is spoiled rotten, but then her mother (Me :oops: ) was almost just as spoiled - still am. Hubby says - "NO more birds - promise me" and 6 months later, here comes another bird. "NO more birds - promise me" he says again and yep I am getting another bird. Again, he has said "I swear, this is the LAST bird - promise me!" Well see......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
~*Gwennie*~

Post by ~*Gwennie*~ »

great pics!!!!
~the stubborn one~
Neokireina

Post by Neokireina »

Trust me dont get more than three. You just dont get the quality time.
I have 8. Love them all to bitses but They fight each other to be around me. My head gets more traffic than an international airport.
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

beautiful!

good to see new shots from ya darlin *kisses*
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

kosejentan