Dancing

Moderator: Mods

Achilles&Percy

Dancing

Post by Achilles&Percy »

Achilles has started dancing in front of Percy. He stretches way up, bobs his head a couple of times, then sways from to side to side. I don't have any idea what he's doing. Percy just looks at him like what the heck, and walks away. Achilles will follow him and start the whole thing over. According to my paperwork they are both male and the same age, within a couple days. It's kinda cute to watch, but I have no idea what he is doing. Any ideas?
sanjays mummi

Re: Dancing

Post by sanjays mummi »

If he is Definitely male, could he be ***?, I've met quite a few *** animals in my time, but never noticed a *** bird. Is it possible anyone?
sanjays mummi

Post by sanjays mummi »

Oh you prudish mods!, the word I used is NOT a swearword, it was an old fashioned word meaning flamboyant!
Achilles&Percy

Post by Achilles&Percy »

Could be but I haven't noticed him redecorating his cage:)
Mike
InTheAir

Post by InTheAir »

I'm sure I've read about bro-mances between male birds on the breeders section of this forum.
Don't worry, Nila has a thing for Ellieelectrons bird Charlie. Last time they hung out Nila was feeding Charlie. I think they just swing both ways.

Can you really not use the word *** here? That cuts into my vocabulary for happy!
MissK

Post by MissK »

Not to mention discussions of Zorro, The *** Blade!

I'm sure you've heard of my Rocky by now. He dances for everything, including his dinner. Just sit back and enjoy the show. Hope for musical accompaniment.

~~As a side note, my respect for the forum saves everyone from an essay on the disservice done to "minority" and "non mainstream" groups when language regarding them and discussion about them is censored.~~
-MissK
Achilles&Percy

Post by Achilles&Percy »

So the general consensus is that it's a mating dance? Ok that's cool. It's kinda neat watching him do it, but also a little bit ........creepy? It's ok by me though 'cause these guys are so enjoyable to have around!
Mike
MissK

Post by MissK »

Think of it more as him strutting his stuff.
-MissK