my budgies

Moderator: Mods

~*Gwennie*~

my budgies

Post by ~*Gwennie*~ »

here are a few photos of the budgies. The white one is Legacy, yellow one is Angelo. Ang just peeps and kinda spaces out alot. I think he's kinda "special". But i thought I'd share the rest of the babies with you. Oh by the way, Legacy thinks she's the boss of them. They too got new perches, but I took these yesterday!
~the stubborn one~
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Not to be the spoil sport (though they are two beautiful budgies) but do they live in that cage all day? If so EEK they need something bigger! And get them some wooden perches please! Just because they are tiny birds doesn't mean they can live in a tiny cage...That would work for a traveling cage but not an everyday permant home. Unless the pics just make it look small...I dunno

Dani and Prinny
~*Gwennie*~

Post by ~*Gwennie*~ »

no the cage is bigger then it looks. I promise. They also go new perches today. But thx for the suggestions! :)
I peeked the camera in the cage so I could get shots for them I think that gives the illusion of a small cage.
~the stubborn one~
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

beautiful little budgies :D
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Good...as I've said I'm a worry wart. If I see something that looks bad for the bird then I'm going to bring it up. Better for it to be brought to attention.

Your budgies are very cute! Remind me of my old pair.

Dani and Prinny
~*Gwennie*~

Post by ~*Gwennie*~ »

have i mentioned you guys rocK? :D
~the stubborn one~