new bird comming

We love to hear daily stories, ringneck antics, and more ringneck antics!

Moderator: Mods

zoerat

new bird comming

Post by zoerat »

ive ordered another ringneck, this 1 is going to be handtame from 9 days old. will love cuddles right from the start, i have mango who is not tame but slowly getting better do you think the new bird will help him (mango) become more trusting if it sees me handling it?

this 1s going to be yellow
bec

Post by bec »

it can definitly help having a bird that is calmer & more used to being handled can spark the natural curiousity of irns they are so intruiged with what you are doing with the other bird that they forget they are frightened and come closer to investigate
U.S Marine

Post by U.S Marine »

Hey did you get your new bird? Tell me how it goes with Mango and the new bird. Would Mango become tame?
zoerat

not yet

Post by zoerat »

new bird hatched yesterday lady is handrearing them for the next 6-7 weeks so not long now im so excited. Mango is slowly geting tamer, he wont eat out of my hand and he wont let me to close, but he talks away to me all day and listens when im talking to him. spends all day out of his cage and is so funny when its bed time beacuse i put food in there and he quickly tries to grab the food and get back out before i shut the door, but im to fast whew. its a funny wee game
hes so cheaky and cute.
U.S Marine

Post by U.S Marine »

I sent you a pm zoerat. please reply.