Where'd she go???

We love to hear daily stories, ringneck antics, and more ringneck antics!

Moderator: Mods

Lauren
Site Admin

Where'd she go???

Post by Lauren »

I wish I had a video cam, because this had me in stitches..
On my 'couch' I have a throw rug and some fluffy cushions which happened to make a cosy little hiding spot for the birds. Well, Lola did a dissapearing trick on Jibby. She squiggled her way down behind the cushions out of Jibbys sight. Jibby looked so confused, he went in after her, leaning down into the cosy hole made out of cushions he said 'Hellooooo' but she was nowhere, where could she be? She just disapeared into the couch!
Little did he know while his tail and butt stuck up in the air, head burrowed in the cushions, searching for her, she had made her way out of a 'tunnel' and popped up behind him. After waiting patiently for a few moments (I reckon she had this planned). She leaned over to Jibbys butt (hole) and wolf whistled! I have never seen Jibby jump so high! Too funny! :lol:
Whats funny is they kept doing it and Jibby was none the wiser! He still didnt catch on and she still kept wolf whistling at his butt. :roll:
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
laine

Post by laine »

I could actually picture that. I wish you had got it on camera as it was really funny. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Briony

Post by Briony »

OMG!!!! thats sooo funny
Raja's_mom

Post by Raja's_mom »

that so funny I would have loved to have seen a video that would have been pricelessROFLMAO
SkyBaby

Post by SkyBaby »

oh my gosh!! that is so cute!!! I can't wait to get a buddy for Sky ^_^
bec

Post by bec »

hehehehehehehehehehe cheeky lola