what generals been up to latley

We love to hear daily stories, ringneck antics, and more ringneck antics!

Moderator: Mods

bec

what generals been up to latley

Post by bec »

general is coming on really well & he has settled in with the other two but this morning as im typing this he seems to have discovered his voice isnt just for complaining he has been chatting , calling to riku & muttering while eating almost as saying
"wow this is really good why havent i tried this before?"
hes still nervous of hands but very curious about why riku would want to fly to me when thees perfectly good brocolli in the feed bowls :roll:
he has decided he prefrs to get himself into his cage early rather than risk the chance that i might want to put him in so most nights bedtime for him is i just shut the door
when it comes to food he is a real cutie he will try everything i put in his bowls then he will check out the "big cage (kieron & rikus) to see if there is anything better in there :lol:
general absolutly loves riku but is terrified of kierons mating dance but loves the mass fly around the loungeroom screaming time
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

and what i call gargoyle time the 2 blues sit on the top of the cages
&pretnd they are made of stone

the only time im allowed to get close to general so far is feed time & whem
n im singing along to matchbox twenty
but he is definitly less scared of me now
Bella

Post by Bella »

Sounds like you are making great progress :D Congrats :wink:
Mum to Harvey(little boy) Satan RIP, Missy moos(Staffy bull) Billy(green irn) Sir didymus(grey irn) and Isis(cockatiel), Lucy (caique)
bec

Post by bec »

thanks bella