Hillarious phone manner

We love to hear daily stories, ringneck antics, and more ringneck antics!

Moderator: Mods

laine

Hillarious phone manner

Post by laine »

Smokey, as I have told you all before, loves the mobile phone. I keep it in my bedroom now cos when it rings, he has a head start on me. He hears the connection before I hear the ring tone. So I have to keep it in my room. Lately Smokey has been waddling to my bed, has learnt to climb the railing and he sits on the end of the bed. Today I completely forgot that the door was open, my phone was on my bed. Smokey must have been guarding it like a hawk, waiting for it to ring maybe :lol: .
I was in the loungeroom opposite, I knew he was on the end of my bed, but forgot about the phone. I thought I heard it ring but couldn't be sure. Then I heard Smokey saying "hello" "hello" "hello". I went in and there he was on the bed by my phone saying hello. I said to him "what are you doing?" and he immediatly responds with "what you doing" Then he screams out "what the". all the time tapping his beak on my phone screen. I picked up the phone and noticed that it was connected :shock: :o I had heard the phone I was right, By sheer coincidence, he had pecked the right button and answered the phone :lol: . The person on the other end was so amused by his "hello" that they kept talking to him (stupid human :lol: :lol: ). When I finally answered the phone the person on the other end told me how they were in hysterics listening to my bird saying "hello" and when he started asking "what you doing" and retorting with "WHAT THE!!!" she said she just had to keep listening. Now I am starting to question my mobile phone bill???? Is Smokey making calls I don't know about :lol: . He makes a good answering machine. However, now I need to find a new place to hide my phone or remember to keep my bedroom door shut :roll: .
Bella

Post by Bella »

hahaha that is so funny i think i would probably keep talking to him too :lol:
Mum to Harvey(little boy) Satan RIP, Missy moos(Staffy bull) Billy(green irn) Sir didymus(grey irn) and Isis(cockatiel), Lucy (caique)
bec

Post by bec »

well what else could you do? it would be rude to hang up when he was talking so nicley :lol:
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

lol what a clever bird

:)
Raja's_mom

Post by Raja's_mom »

thats so cute My birds don't answer the phone but My African Grey will repeat what Ive said in my conversation shr says hello what cha upto today wanna do somehing today okay see you later bye for now. she will say this now everytime she hears the phone ring. nothing like having a one way conversation they really are smart. I can't wait till my little baby Raja starts to talk and I'm sure he will all my other birds talk including my little cocateil I think they learn from listening to my African Grey and my Amazon talking back and forth to each other. My Cockateil is only 9 months old and can already say watcha doingm and pretty bird and he can whistle the entire song baby face you got the cutest little baby face. I don't think it will be very long and Raja will be talking up a storm as well