Soaking stuff in the water dish! Naughty Lovy!

We love to hear daily stories, ringneck antics, and more ringneck antics!

Moderator: Mods

giantfoot_truck

Soaking stuff in the water dish! Naughty Lovy!

Post by giantfoot_truck »

"Lovy lovy lovy no no NO!"
Thats what I said to Lovy whenever she put things in her water dish.. :lol: , and not only her own water dish, but she also put things in the other birds water dish! That really annoy me but its kind of fun really, she probably love it when she sees me change the water dish everytime its dirty, she thinks its a game!

So one day this is what I do, I do not change the water at all even if it is dirty, so I though this will teach her a lesson! But hey these green little parrot are super smart!! She start shaking the water dish until all of the water fell out which make it empty, "alright alright you won the game lovy!" and then I started kissing her beak!!! lol! :lol: :lol: :lol:

All I can say is these bird needs lots of your attention! :D
tat2edjenn

Post by tat2edjenn »

that is too funny. Sam is ALWAYS putting food in his water dish. :roll: Drives me nuts. I have to change it like 10 times a day cause it is always full of food :!:
~~JENN AND SAM~~

Bella

Post by Bella »

Same here sometimes i wonder if he does it just to annoy me lol i change it turn around for a second turn back around its full of food and he is looking innocently at me :lol:
Mum to Harvey(little boy) Satan RIP, Missy moos(Staffy bull) Billy(green irn) Sir didymus(grey irn) and Isis(cockatiel), Lucy (caique)
rocketsmummy

Post by rocketsmummy »

Everytime i change rockets water dish its bathtime! so the water is dirty and almost empty in ten mns lol then after that its always got food in it.
Amazonite

Post by Amazonite »

Are your water dishes close to the food dish, because i dont have this problem i dont even have food in it, but when he feels it needs colder water he will sit there and throw the water out.
Sharlene and Amazon
giantfoot_truck

Post by giantfoot_truck »

Leepo my male ringneck is a very neat boy, he doesn't put things in water like lovy does.
celtic_aura

Post by celtic_aura »

Gigi bird likes to give his toys a bath. Last week he spent a good ten minutes dunking one of his balls in his water dish. 'Course, he also talks to his food. he's a bit of an odd duck. :D
leo

Post by leo »

yes, you bet how smart they are...they take advantage of our love and use it to fool us...haha.
guys, if i offend you in any way, please let me know....don't keep it to yourself....okay.tango is FE-male.............
laine

Post by laine »

Smokey's bowls are not directly next to each other. He can go for days and days without dunking but some days he puts all his food in?? why?? He never puts food in his bath however he does put some toys in the bath. Obviously he thinks they need a wash :lol:
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

:lol: Its so funny when they dunk their food! Yoda does this too. Yoda likes to dunk everything in water before he munches. I change his water dish 4 or 5 times a day sometimes!
Jibby used to 'wash' his corncobs after he was done, then he'd hang them out to dry, once dry he'd put them in his empty bucket for me to collect. :lol:
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
bec

Post by bec »

riku will dump her grapes in the water but only whole ones if i rip them in half wont do it funny bird :lol: