bitten in a strange place

We love to hear daily stories, ringneck antics, and more ringneck antics!

Moderator: Mods

alana8819

bitten in a strange place

Post by alana8819 »

last night cookie was sitting on my chest watching tv with me as usual. he kept getting too close to my face which i dont like. after my partner reassuring me cookie wouldnt bite my face i licked my lips as they were dry and lo and behold he sprung forward and snap on the tip of my tongue :shock: it hurt like hell and needless to say cookie went to bed early. i love cookie to death but he is definitely not allowed anywhere near my face, so much for "he wont bite your face honey" :roll: afterwards i could see the funny side but my gosh did it hurt
Melika

Post by Melika »

No birds come near my face/ears! Good thing Cookie isn't a 'too or macaw! :shock:
I've been called 'birdbrained' before, but somehow I don't think this is what they meant. say:hah-nay
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

:lol: Ouch! They make your eyes water don't they? Never trust a bird around the face. Jibby loved my peircings when I had them.. needless to say I copped a few killer bites! I always have Jibby on my shoulder but I try to face away from him, even though most of the time he just wants to snuggle under my nose. Other times he plays evil games and acts like he just wants a snuggle, then when your close enough, he attacks without warning. Yoda likes to sit on my shoulder now too. No where to hide! :shock:
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
alan80

Post by alan80 »

Bella loves to ride shotgun (sit on shoulder) while I potter around the house. Rarely goes for the face but every now and again grabs the skin on my neck and chomps down. Oowwweeee does that hurt!
Melika

Post by Melika »

My 'tiel hated hands (adopted) so he was either on my arm or shoulder. He tried to remove a mole. No more shoulder birdies after that!
I've been called 'birdbrained' before, but somehow I don't think this is what they meant. say:hah-nay
alana8819

Post by alana8819 »

yeah i know the feeling cookie has tried to remove many moles and freckles :roll:
catschair2

Post by catschair2 »

Magellan often tries to help me by removing those pesky moles, freckles and skin tags. Had a friend visit the other day with her too and she was being sweet as can be and reached over and took a skin tag off of my neck -- didn't hurt, but bled a bit. Next day I went in to work and someone jokingly asked who bit my neck....I just said Charley and smiled. Wonder what THEY all thought was going on -- hee hee
MCS
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

Yoda is doing exactly that right now, trying to pick at my freckles on the back of my neck. Its kind of relaxing when they don't bite them. :lol: Or am I just weird? hehe
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
Melika

Post by Melika »

Lauren wrote:Yoda is doing exactly that right now, trying to pick at my freckles on the back of my neck. Its kind of relaxing when they don't bite them. :lol: Or am I just weird? hehe

Just weird. :wink:

Nah, I let Hane preen my fingers. ^_^
Baz

Post by Baz »

ouch! billy tries to remove my mole on the back of my neck...really hurts. Some times he'll get abit of my cheek, twist and then pull. Now he has flew on my head...now he's preening me....lol :?