cosmo is phone mad

We love to hear daily stories, ringneck antics, and more ringneck antics!

Moderator: Mods

sonic70

cosmo is phone mad

Post by sonic70 »

cosmo loves to talk to people over the phone. i put it on speaker so he can hear the people on the other end and he will have quite the conversation with them. in the last 6 months i have lost 2 handheld phones. the 1st he dropped into his water bowl and the second he through in the rubbish bin. im thinking i may have to go and buy him a toy phone of his own
CatsChair

Post by CatsChair »

How funny! All my beasts start vocalizing when I am on the phone, but I don't think they realize there is someone talking back at the other end (it is far too noisy in my living room to use the speakerphone!)
MCS
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

Hehe. Thats so funny! Gilbert likes to tell me the phone is ringing or the microwave has finished cooking or if someones at the door by screaming (sounds like hes saying 'here..here..here!') :roll: He sometimes talks to the phone when Im on it. But hes not much a chatterbox like Cozmo! Get him a pre paid! hehe. :lol:
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
~*Gwennie*~

Post by ~*Gwennie*~ »

yup yup Lou does the same thing! He loves talking to my good friend Dave. Only i just got a new phone and i can't figger out how to put it on speaker. I'm a bad mama :oops:
~the stubborn one~