Evil Games

We love to hear daily stories, ringneck antics, and more ringneck antics!

Moderator: Mods

Lauren
Site Admin

Evil Games

Post by Lauren »

Does anyones fids play 'evil games' with you? :twisted:

Gilbert will lower his head to the ground or perch whenever he wants a kiss on the head. He even does the 'hrr kiss kiss kiss?' (doesnt say kiss kiss makes the sound).

But... when hes in a 'evil' mood, he will do this while pinning and puffing his head up. Looking really evil, he'll want a kiss and goes 'hrr... KISS... KISS... KISS!' in a deeper voice and with short pauses between kiss sounds. It sounds real evil! I NEVER kiss him when he does this because I am smart! I know he will rip my face apart if I give him a kiss!

Few nights ago he wouldnt leave me alone. Walking up to me and doing this over and over again. I refused to give him to his 'games'! :twisted:

I only give kisses to the nice Gilbert.
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
CatsChair

Post by CatsChair »

don't think we have drugs for schizo birdies..... My evil twin, on the other hand.... well, we can't do much with her either!
MCS
Bird crazy

Post by Bird crazy »

No evil games here yet. I'll be looking for them though. :wink:

Thanks for the tip.
Sue
Rowdy Vos eclectus, Dolly Cockatiel
Nila Blue IRN, Priya Grey IRN, and Bigotes the cat
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

Silly evil birdie. He probebly put lots of thought into this master plan to get a taste of my blood. 'Oh I'll just act all cute, then when she leans in to give me a smoochie.. ILL BITE HER LIP OFF and make her cry!' :twisted: It didnt work. I know when hes in the mood for hurting me. *shakes head* You just have to look in his eyes.
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Yes! I have two males and they can get those eyes to popping and those feathers raised and Im like whoa!

Evil, excellent word to describe it... especially with my Lutino!
~ Mikaela Sky

Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

Boy, they pack a punch when they bite! I dont need anymore peircings Gilbert, thanx!

Yoda still hasnt biten me yet! Im waiting for it though.
garys mum

Post by garys mum »

I have a male lorikeet out in an avairy that does the same thing. Right before HE EATS FLESH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

This bird is the bain of my life!!! I hate him but I love him :?: He waits for me every morning taunting me by saying " #$%^^^% OFF!!!!! Who's a pretty boy??" Yeh right Smegal (his name) I wasn't born yesterday!! :wink: :wink:

Welding gloves and feeding doors, no bird owner should be without them!!! :lol: :lol:
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

Smegel! Thats an awsome name for a bird with 2 personalities! :lol:
Peanut

Post by Peanut »

he he, love the name! fits perfect.
Bird crazy

Post by Bird crazy »

Gary's mum wrote: This bird is the bain of my life!!! I hate him but I love him He waits for me every morning taunting me by saying " #$%^^^% OFF!!!!! Who's a pretty boy??" Yeh right Smegal (his name) I wasn't born yesterday!!

You are a true bird lover. Know he's going to do his best to bite you and you love him. Got to say I love you too. I have friends that have seen my birds nip at me when they've wanted my attention or didn't want to step up or down and these friends will say "I'd never have a pet that bit me, I'd kill it"

All I can say is hope you never do get one then.

And for all of you who take the nips and bites and love the birds anyway
I LOVE YOU because you reaffirm that I am not crazy, just see the world a little differently than some and thank goodness for it. :D
Sue
Topaz

Post by Topaz »

Yes Sue, you are so right, but oh boy do they hurt when they bite, even through gloves!!

I couldn't see Sapphire's eyes when it was biting me, I was too busy trying to find more fingers to save the others that were being bitten so hard!!
Anne
controlled by:
2 Poodles, 1 Maltese, 1 tiel, 3 INR's
Oh & a hubby
Kateykat

Post by Kateykat »

Yeap I hear ya Sue! Sam thinks I am crazy for wanting an Alex, cause of the bigger beak.
I love all my bird buddies, cause you all suffer from the same problems I do. Being slaves to feather butts and MBS :lol:
Kate
Life is tough, and if you have the ability to laugh at it you have the ability to enjoy it.
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

They can sense when we are scared. Thats why Gilbert bites with no warning at times. Im too scared to hold my finger out for step ups. I use my arm! :roll: Slaves yes! And I dont mind. :wink:
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Amen to that sista (sue)
~ Mikaela Sky

CatsChair

Post by CatsChair »

I don't think I am going to let Magellan read this string.... she has never bitten me (not to tempt the gods, or anything)!
MCS
garys mum

Post by garys mum »

I think Smegal loves me too in his own way. He and Sweetie his wife escaped one day into the Pine Forest behind our house. We were shearing that day and I couldn't stop to find them, although I could hear him doing his chicken impersanations from up high so I knew he was there.
The next day I went up and called out "Right you %^$&*(& you get one free shot at me and I wont polax you!!!"
With that he flew down displayed and showed me how big he could be and while his beak was firmly embedded in my finger I slipped him into the carry cage.
Sweetie soon followed but without the flesh eating. We argued all the way back down the hill and we still argue every morning now, but I love him even more because he hated me enough to come home. :lol: :lol:
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

Cheeky Buggas! You are so lucky to have them back.
Bird crazy

Post by Bird crazy »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Love a happy ending. Glad he came home to bite you too. :lol:
Sue