Bushwhack game!!

We love to hear daily stories, ringneck antics, and more ringneck antics!

Moderator: Mods

Darlene

Bushwhack game!!

Post by Darlene »

Our IRN Luna is out of his cage unless we are gone and at night. He follows us from room to room around the house and supervises everything we do. he likes to play hide & seek games...He hides, we seek. Lately, one of his new games has been, to hide behind something and peek out to see if we have shoes on. If we are wearing shoes, he doesn't bother to bushwhack us when we walk by. If we have bare feet, as we pass by his hideing place, we jumps out and bushwhacks our feet. OUCH! :lol: I call it a little ( pecky-pinchy ) Then Luna struts off like he is all bad. :lol: If my husband is the victim, I lauph at him, If I'm the victim, he laughes at me. I'm sure he knows when we are laughing. :lol:
~*Gwennie*~

Post by ~*Gwennie*~ »

lol that's funny! what a stinker :)
~the stubborn one~
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Awww...that's so cute!

Dani
Bird crazy

Bushwhack game

Post by Bird crazy »

Nila just now has started attacking my toes. He hasn't been on the floor much, if he would fly down he was having trouble getting around but now that he figured out how to walk on our slippery laminate flooring he likes walking around and goes for the toes,

Sounds like a cute little fellow you've got there. Does he know when you're laughing, you bet he does.

Sue and Nila
Sue
Rowdy Vos eclectus, Dolly Cockatiel
Nila Blue IRN, Priya Grey IRN, and Bigotes the cat
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

IRN's... cant beat um :!:

:D
~ Mikaela Sky

xo Missi

Post by xo Missi »

OMG lol that's so funny and cute! I never thought about letting the fids free on the floor! Do they like it? I bet you have to constantly watch your step!
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

My two wander the floor...I do keep an eye out for them but most of time they are ok. Bodi loves being on the floor...

Dani
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Not Baby... he keeps his butt high so he dont get squashed by these savage children.
~ Mikaela Sky

xo Missi

Post by xo Missi »

I just thought opf something...I am terrified of the mouse sized Florida cockroaches so I have those black poision traps that they have to go in and eat in each and every corner of the apartment. It works wonders. A cockroach on it's back with it's legs crossed is a happy Missi! I will not risk my fids getting into them, so no floor for them! Oh well Buddy loves to be on shoulders and heads and Jazzy loves to stay on the hands!