I have a bunch of beggars!

We love to hear daily stories, ringneck antics, and more ringneck antics!

Moderator: Mods

~*Gwennie*~

I have a bunch of beggars!

Post by ~*Gwennie*~ »

lol I swear lou and legacy are worse then dogs. If the see i'm eating something they make a dash for me! Lou's helped himself right to my plate before! anyone else's fids do this?
~the stubborn one~
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Gawd Gwennie don't I know it! I live with two feathered PIGS here...Prinny will sit and beg with those adorable little eyes and Bodi will just snatch what he wants and I have to wrestle it back from the stinker...makes dinner an adventure lol

Dani
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Baby has one talon in my angel hair pasta and a hideous looking face as we speak.

Pig. I shouldnt have gave him food from me. It annoys me now that I cant eat without him begging. :cry:

Sucks when we instill poor behavior. We are all guilty of some no-no's with our babies but they are just so cute!!!
~ Mikaela Sky

Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

*giggles*

ah what a picture that makes Mik...Bodi demands to eat whatever I am during dinner...and the world will end if he isn't pigging out

Dani
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Whoa!

You just said something that hit me like a lightning bolt. I know why we are such slaves to these little pains! They pout! They *do* show expression.

You can see in their face when 'their world ends' and its more than we can take.

Brats. :roll:
~ Mikaela Sky

xo Missi

Post by xo Missi »

Ditto to this and everyone! I fixed myself some mac & cheese late, late Saturday evening. When I plopped down on the couch to devour it, Baby hobbled to the edge of the table, opened his beak wide, and streched his neck as far as it would go toward me. He got his ration :lol: He dies over Pizza Hut pizza. Just a TINY bit of crust for him though! And what he won't do for a tad of lean hamburger.
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

You don't know having a piggy fid until you've shared your life with an ekkie...gawd what that brat won't do for a bit of ANYTHING...he has to be the biggest eater I've ever had. He could eat his weight in food and keep going. And don't EVER get in the way of Bodi and his meal...you'll be liable to loose a finger or two...

Dani
~*Gwennie*~

Post by ~*Gwennie*~ »

talk about beggin...go check out his new pics in the photo forum...little creep!

I love these birds, I swear I never ever knew that they had such personality.
~the stubborn one~
elaine

Post by elaine »

Smokey senses food. You can walk into the room with food behind your back and as soon as you sit down he just appears. He know. How? That's beyond me. Can't have anything to eat in the same room a smokey. You HAVE to share or he will just take it anyway :lol:
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

My partner has renamed Jibby as 'Scabbo the magical bird' only appears when there is food! If we don't share he paces up and down and around all the while growling in frustration.
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

Ours will come not only to the plate, but up to where the food goes in, he will try grab stuff, even our drinks as we eat.

I give them a plate of their own and just kept putting them down to it, it worked to some point :roll:
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

Hehe, yep.. I must share even the stuff thats already been eaten! :shock:
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

:shock: lmao yaha !
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

nichole123

Post by nichole123 »

Do they ever give you the guilt trip eye?Mine paces back and forth on his playgym and looks at me like "poor little ole me is soooo hungry.. can I have a little bite please? :cry: :cry: " then he snatches it out of my fingers when I give it to him. :twisted: So rude!