Head in a cup and dunking food

We love to hear daily stories, ringneck antics, and more ringneck antics!

Moderator: Mods

Achilles&Percy

Head in a cup and dunking food

Post by Achilles&Percy »

So Percy has picked up a new thing. He loves to stick his head in his food cup and chirp. I think maybe he likes the sound of his own voice! It looks so funny! Achilles don't do it, but gives Percy a very courious look when he does it. Also they both are dunking their food in their water cups. They both eat pellet food and started dunking about 3 months ago. I haven't changed their food or anything, and it's not a big deal, except I have to change their water 2 or 3 times a day as it gets really disgusting. Just another odd thing these guys do to make life interesting!
Mike
AJPeter

Re: Head in a cup and dunking food

Post by AJPeter »

It will pass once the novelty has worn off, my bird Billie used to dunk her cornflakes one by one and then lost interest in dunking.
SunniDai

Post by SunniDai »

I don't know about it wearing off. Olive and Sunni are both huge dippers. Everything and anything that can be dipped gets dipped. Including toys :)
~Dana

Achilles&Percy

Post by Achilles&Percy »

Yep. Toys get dunked, nutriberrys get dunked, broccoli gets dunked, even the ground paper bedding gets dunked! These guys are equal opportunity dunkers. And Percy is still singing with his head in his bowel.
Mike
madcats69

Post by madcats69 »

my belle dunks everything, lol she a silly billy, but enjoys doing it lol