Quinn versus the TP roll

We love to hear daily stories, ringneck antics, and more ringneck antics!

Moderator: Mods

Dixie-1

Quinn versus the TP roll

Post by Dixie-1 »

We keep a roll handy for all those lil "Birdy Mess's" that occur. Hubby emptied it and threw the role up top the cage, what a show Ha Ha ! :D

Quinn had a blast and finally ended up shredding most of theroll, so I guess he won ! lol
Just takin a break !

Jen&Bug

Re: Quinn versus the TP roll

Post by Jen&Bug »

Super cute! We keep a box of tissues handy for the same purpose, and Bug and Rufus both love shredding them (tissues and box).

Did Quinn chatter while his head was in the tube? We've found that Bug sometimes likes chattering in enclosed spaces - our theory is that they act like an echo chamber or an amplifier.
Dixie-1

Post by Dixie-1 »

Jen&Bug wrote: Did Quinn chatter while his head was in the tube? We've found that Bug sometimes likes chattering in enclosed spaces - our theory is that they act like an echo chamber or an amplifier.
He did, but honestly he is always mumbling and grumbling bout something. in fact we had a choice of 3 Blue's and the breeder told us that was a sign that he/she would be a good talker when he starts . I guess you could say he is a good talker now, we just don't understand his language ! Ha Ha :wink:
Just takin a break !

Jen&Bug

Post by Jen&Bug »

Oh he sounds so cute! I've heard that chattering is a predictor of talking ability too (makes sense really). Looking forward to a post about his first "human" word :)