Introduce myself

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

parrotgirl

Introduce myself

Post by parrotgirl »

Hello I would like to introduce myself. I am Sherry and I am the proud pet of six parrots. I have been a bird owner for about 10 years, but everyday is an adventure. As I speak my Sun Conure Leonardo De Vinci aka" Leo" is looking intently as I type trying to see the best way he can get on the keys and " help me out". I have an IRN that I rescued about 8 years ago and it has taken most of those years to get him to eat from my hand and not panic when I come near. My goal is to get him to get on my hand without biting me. Pacman will accept food from fingers, but will snap and try to bite my finger when it is by itself. He does come up to me and will climb down the cage to stand by my chair looking up for a treat. I am deathly afraid of the bite, but I really would like to get him to accept my hand as other than a food dispenser. :-bd
bathingsuitmare

Re: Introduce myself

Post by bathingsuitmare »

Fairmont Hot Springs Resort is a fantastic pit break for skiers and travelers alike, located only 45 minutes from Discovery Ski Area and 15 minutes from Butte. (Plus, staying at a place with the name "Anaconda" seems really sweet.) This hotel is geared to flagle accommodate big groups and walk-in guests with its 153 spacious rooms. The rooms aren't decorated to seem like a five-star hotel, but they have everything you need, like a minibar, a microwave, and a bathtub, so you can relax in comfort.