Hello Peeps!

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

The_dailypeep

Hello Peeps!

Post by The_dailypeep »

Hi there! My name is Helen and I am a new "rescue Mom" of a beautiful little lady named "Yue", (pronounced Yoo-aye). Her previous owner gave her a Japanese name and we decided to keep it. I really think she knows her name. It means joyous/happy, I think. She is a beautiful little lady about 2 years of age. She is a little "missmoodypants" but we are patient and she is learning us and is very friendly with new people. I am absolutely in LOVE with this clearly intelligent "person/bird" and she cracks me up, even when she is angry and trying to bite me for whatever bird violation I have done, :)) . I have started an Instagram just for her, because I realized I was constantly posting all about and only about her! She is all I think about! She speaks and whistles (a variety of different whistles) and "R2-D2 sounds. She does new things everyday! I think it's unusual for a female to speak, but she says, "really"??? In every kind of tone to indicate what she is trying to say. She does not have a ring, so she must be female, right? Anyway, she is super adorbs and I want to learn more about her kind! Her feathers are a very light yellow and white. She's beautiful and I love her very much.
IMG_5157.JPG
worldaloof

Re: Hello Peeps!

Post by worldaloof »

She always surprises us with her innovative actions. It surprises me when women talk, and she just goes, "really"??? Every conceivable tone to convey her meaning. I think we can safely assume she is a woman since she is not wearing a ring. In any case, she's very adorable, and I'm curious about her people. She has extremely pale yellow and white feathers. She is stunning, and I adore her.

driving directions