Just Questions

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

V_nessa09

Just Questions

Post by V_nessa09 »

:-h Hello everyone! I've been reading all your great posts for months now and decided to create an account and get some advice from all of you. I have my first IRN who will be 8 weeks on Sunday. The breeder I bought Neptune from (my baby's name) had told me to start introducing him to seeds and pellets, I still hand feed formula because he shows no interest in them. I've introduced Broccoli, Summer squash,celery, carrots, apples, papaya, bananas and a few bites of Broccoli and mushed up banana and apple are taken but that's it. And I've always blended fresh fruits and veggies mixed in with formula for him and he loves it. I do not want to rush him and I also read on an other post that some IRN when alone starting eating on their own at 11-12 weeks. I just want to make sure I'm doing things right. I feel like my baby will eat when he's ready. Also is it safe to give him a water bowl?
AJPeter

Re: Just Questions

Post by AJPeter »

How big is this water bowl? Personally l prefer a water bottle with a drip stop. Bowl pick up debris and droppings, you are doing well of feeding keep up the good work. :-bd
V_nessa09

Re: Just Questions

Post by V_nessa09 »

Never thought of having a dripper, that's a good idea thank you!!