I am a new member.....

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

Big Wolf

I am a new member.....

Post by Big Wolf »

Hello all, I am a new member....My name is David but my nickname which I prefer is Big......I have two male IRN's both male, First my two dudes are called Admiral Nimitz (Violet) and Admiral "Bull" Halsey (Green with Grey Edge). They names were chosen due to my time in and Love for the Navy. They are being taught Navy type language because I am comfortable with it. In case no one knows Both Admiral's name sake were brilliant strong WWII Fleet Admirals.

They are both 5 months old and both were sexed.....Nimitz is the more outgoing and aggressive of the two, Bull Halsey is more laid back and a lot sweeter than Nimitz but no where near as outgoing, (Willing to play just yet). I am 56 years old and have owned a Congo Grey that was killed in a bad accident :( .....I am married for 36 years and a disabled veteran from the US Navy, I pretty much use a wheel chair most of the time and always when I leave my home. My two Admirals are a great joy to me and keep me occupied from the time I get them up at 0600 hours and start their day with mine and end their day with mine. They are a welcomed handful and would not trade them for nothing in the world.

I also own three English Bulldogs and they are just right with the Admirals.....I have one son and three grandchildren, and they have their own IRN (Blue) named Frankie...I look forward to interacting as much as I can, and thank you for allowing me the opportunity to become a member, I look forward to learning all I can about my Admirals, and if I can help someone else as much as possible.......Cheers Everyone.......