Hello. I'm new to this site but not to caring for a parrot

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

MissyLucy

Hello. I'm new to this site but not to caring for a parrot

Post by MissyLucy »

I've had birds in my life for 25 years. But I always wanted an IRN. I waited until I had room in my house and my life for another bird. My others had passed away. Then I searched in ernest for a baby IRN. I found a little blue boy about 2 years ago. I named him Ely.
I don't believe in keeping just one bird so I also found a male lovebird who needed a home. The lovebird is named Finnegan, but we call him Finn.
They hang out together; it is really cute to see.
I would like to get another IRN and probably another lovebird. So I am looking around for another IRN now.
I lost my dog recently and I decided that I would stay with birds. So now my life is such that I have the time to add one or two more to my flock.
I will never have more than I can care properly for. I think that 3 or 4 is my limit.
I will also not get a big bird at this stage of my life. I have had the macaws and greys, but now I really enjoy the smaller birds.
That is my story. Looking forward to meeting everyone and learning your story
Melika

Re: Hello. I'm new to this site but not to caring for a parrot

Post by Melika »

Welcome to the board, MissyLucy. :)
I've been called 'birdbrained' before, but somehow I don't think this is what they meant. say:hah-nay
jenniferbrownz

Re: Hello. I'm new to this site but not to caring for a parrot

Post by jenniferbrownz »

Hi my name is Jennifer I'm from manchester UK ,I have three ring necks ,I have been an owner 12 months ,I started with a blue rung female she is three very friendly likes kisses and interaction but won't allow strokes or cuddles ,she mimicked and says a few things ,her favourite food is def sweet corn and grapes ,and she lives in my bedroom as she dislikes my other two birds ,the other two are an albino and a female that's pale green head yellow body darker green wings ,I am pushing my hubs for an aivery for day time use only...
soundcloud to mp3 converter, kissmanga manga list