Hi

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

Karan

Hi

Post by Karan »

Hi everyone
I have had my ring neck for about 4 months now. I was told he/she is about 10 months old. I have named him/her Max told he was a boy but no coloured ring round his neck yet and he's a mixture of blue, grey and green. But for all that he's great and such fun. He's starting to copy my whistles and tells me off if he doesn't have what he likes in his food bowl. Everything else goes across the floor for the dogs to clean up. Messy bird. Looking forward to being able to get advice and chat with other IRN owners
ringneck
Site Admin

Re: Hi

Post by ringneck »

Hello Karan,

Firstly, I want to welcome you to the forum. We have the most amazing members here. Everyone is so dedicated and they do their best to answer each post in a timely manner. A lot of the great contributors to this forum, and community, are dedicated ringneck owners that strive to enrich these birds' life. Many of us have had these birds for over a decade and are highly fascinated-- we are a lot like kids in a candy shop. :)) :))

I want to congratulate you on your feathered family member! I can attest to how magnificent these birds are. I own four of them and they enrich my life every day. But, like children you will have your ups and downs with them but it is worth every moment. These parrots are so comical and so intelligent that you'll be amazed-- and entertained for over 20 years! :D

We can't wait to hear about the trials and tribulations of you and your new Indian ringneck. :o)

Again, welcome to our forum!

Best wishes, :wink:

IMRAN-C