Hello!

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

HorseCrazyAshay

Hello!

Post by HorseCrazyAshay »

Hi all! I'm really excited to be part of this amazing forum! We currently own nine birds, including a pair of IRNs- Clover Nippy the female and Hover the male. We're thinking about getting a pair of Lutino chicks as well :D
ringneck
Site Admin

Re: Hello!

Post by ringneck »

Hello!

Welcome to our little corner on the net! I promise we have the best parrot forum around. Usually everyone is so respectful of each other and we strive to help one another. Basically, we can all agree to disagree!

I must say, you sound a lot like me though. I have a total of eight birds (one African grey, two green cheek conures, one dusky conure, and four ringnecks). :ymhug:

I always say birds are a lot like chips, one is never enough. Also, I feel like my life is run by my parrots, but I wouldn't have it any other way! It's funny how people think us bird owners can be eccentric! Oh well, it comes with the territory. :)) =))

Anyway, sorry we missed your post as our form was hit nearly 3500 posts of spam!

Best wishes, :wink:

IMRAN-C