Need help with abused litte IRN !

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

bladeraven

Need help with abused litte IRN !

Post by bladeraven »

Hello! I'm new to the forums, new to IRNS and I'm sorry for the long post ahead of time !
My sisters raises and breeds different birds and she's a great breeder and wonderful mommy to her birds. A couple of months ago she rescued a female IRN from a horrid horrid situation, Malificent is a 2-2 1/2 year old breeder bird that had spent her whole life in a cage never out with no human attention at all, she is completely terrified of people and the final nightmare the humans that had her clipped her wings and tail feathers so very short that she bled vladly and got infected bad. My sister got her to the vet right away and got her meds needed she is healing now .My sister was spending time with her hut due to family she has had to move in and help with her in laws whic has left her with no time Malificent now so I'm going to take her little self in and see if I can help her to know that not all people are horrid creatures ! I'm trying to find out all the info I can helping her and learning how to try and tame her can anyone give me any sites ideas help to help me help her out? Thanks in advance!