Hello everyone! We have a new baby INR!

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

theboykinlady

Hello everyone! We have a new baby INR!

Post by theboykinlady »

Hello to all. Two days ago we added a 14 week old Violet INR to our family. We have named him Hadji. He is adorable and so far, a perfect gentleman. We have extensive large parrot experience but this is our first small to medium sized parrot. The only issue we have is with his left foot. He is holding his #1 toe forward and it is curled upwards. I know in larger parrots, they can sometimes grow out of it with proper perching technique. He doesn't seem to be bothered by my manipulating it. It is causing some imbalance at his yound age. I am comcerned, if left uncorrected, this may effect his positioning, foot health, and/or feeding capabilities in the future. I will search the forums for some info. We are in the USA, North Carolina, to be more specific. Thanks for the information, in advance and Its nice to meet everyone! :D
MissK

Re: Hello everyone! We have a new baby INR!

Post by MissK »

Welcome and congratulations. Please bear with our recent spam flood. It's not always like this. :?
-MissK