My Alex and me

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

papigator

My Alex and me

Post by papigator »

Hi,

I would like to introduce my Alex (original name, I know :D )
he/she is 3 years old. I still don't know the gender.
maybe someone could help? He is very dominant and he often spreads his wings towards me and they are in the shape of a heart.

He's very stubborn and loud. He's also obsessed with chocolate and tries to steal it at every chance he's got.
He knows only one word and that is papiga witch means parrot. But he can whistle a couple of tunes, including a sound which we call our dog with. So that was a little confusing for the dog when it first heard him.
Alex is a young and proud house owner of Montana Madeira II and winabego (also known as Montana travel cage).
He likes to travel and irritate me on the road.
that's it for now. I'll put photos later.
AJPeter

Re: My Alex and me

Post by AJPeter »

You know of course that chocolate is toxic for your bird it will kill him, you have to be cruel to be kind so keep it out of sight.

Any way welcome.
papigator

Post by papigator »

thank you for the reply.
I know that it's toxic. That's why he doesn't get it, or any other food that is toxic for him.
MissK

Post by MissK »

What makes you think he's dominant??? Those heart wings are a friendly gesture. Why don't you duck your head for a second and then let it pop back up and look him in the eye when he does that. It echoes a gesture he will probably be making. My IRN seems to like that.
-MissK