Hi new here

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

MightyMidget

Hi new here

Post by MightyMidget »

hey all

I joined because I'm getting my first IRN just after Christmas once its fully weaned :D . I would like to learn more about them and there care.

I grew up with birds budgies and cockatiels my mum bred a few clutches of each and I bred budgies for one season and hand-raised a few. So I'm not entirely new to birds as pets.
The bird I am getting a is a hand-raised cinnamon albino hen I will be naming her Enya.

I have a cage coming in the next few days its huge 120cm long 60cm deep and 90cm high not including the stand with stand its going to be taller than me . . .not that being taller then me is any great challenge :roll: .
I'm also spending more then is decent at the Parrot Rescue Center on toys and a few treats and I'm making natural perches from Eucalyptus branches. Just ordered a aviator harness off ebay that should arrive just before I get Enya.
Birds not even weaned yet and its already spoilt rotten oh well it will be in good company with my 11 year old border collie X fox terrier, stimsons python and 2 rescued chickens. The animals get fed better than the humans here. :?

I hope to learn lots here and make friends.
AJPeter

Re: Hi new here

Post by AJPeter »

Welcome cruise the posts and you will learn a lot.

What time is dinner?