Are there any Brisbane breeders left here?

Moderator: Mods

ambros1a

Are there any Brisbane breeders left here?

Post by ambros1a »

Its been a while since i posted on here last. Having a baby on top of my fids has kept me rather busy and unable to get online as much as i would like. lol.
I have a problem though. The day before Christmas eve my beautiful albino ringneck (Baby/Loki) escaped out a hole she had chewed in the back screen door, and flew away. The next day i was up putting flyers around with her photo and my number, but we still have not heard anything yet. Now the sad part. My other ringneck we got when he was 8 weeks old. He has never been away from baby for this long. He is seriously getting sad, almost verging on as depressed as i can imagine a bird becoming. He constantly flies around the house or follows people around, looking for her, hoping that one of us will lead him to her. Its breaking my heart. :cry:
I do not want to lose him as well, I am upset enough at losing my first fid I dont feel i could give him away, we did discuss it, but I just cant do it.
Lets say Christmas wasnt the same without her being here. :cry:

I am actually looking for a breeder around brisbane (northside preferably) who has any babies for sale. Not too young, 8 weeks old when we got our other ringneck was too young for us.
I also would prefer a different colour as well. I am not looking to replace my baby, we just want another companion to poor lonely Rick (archimedes)

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks for your help.
Emma.
ambros1a

Re: Are there any Brisbane breeders left here?

Post by ambros1a »

Oh well, thanks for everyones help and sympathy.... lol
I managed to get a hold of 'ringnecknuts' from here through sheer fluke, and will be taking one of her babies.
Thanks anyway.